Announcements for October 20, 2018
• There will be a History Club meeting on Tuesday, October 23, from 2:40 until 3:30 in room 116. Bring snacks. All are welcomed.
• The first Kairos group meeting will be on Wednesday, October 24 at 2:30pm in room 214. All students who have gone on Kairos are invited to attend!
• There will be a Paw Pals Meeting on Wednesday, October 24 at dismissal in room 112. We will be discussing our Christmas project
• KAIROS 7 APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26. PLEASE STOP BY CAMPUS MINISTRY AND DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS NOVEMBER RETREAT!
• November applications for Kairos 7 are now due. Please hand in to Campus Ministry by Friday October 26. If extension is needed please see Mrs. McNamee.